If you’d like more information about selling your gold in Toronto, call Toronto Gold’s Bloor & Shaw location at 416.434.4653.
Your feedback is important to us. We’d love to hear from you! If you want to talk to us about one of the below, or simply wish to be further enlightened about the gold or silver business and what it could mean to you, use the form to your right to ask.
- Arrange an appointment to visit us outside of our normal hours.
- Ask questions about how to sell your gold at our Toronto store.
- Comment about the website.
Getting to our store by public transit:
Take the Bloor-Danforth subway line to Ossington Station. Toronto Gold is located at 829 Bloor Street West, 2 blocks east of Ossington Avenue, located on the south side of the intersection of Bloor Street and Shaw Street.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Torontogold.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.